- Interactive seminar about controversial public health topics at the JP Society of Public Health’s annual meeting (Picture: Voting for a presented topic).
- Collaborative project with Lancaster University to discuss about community development with children (Picture: Junior high school students showing “no shops, so shopping online”).
- Workshops (health literacy and project management) for public health nurses
- New health literacy article accepted in Journal of Health Communication (“Collaborative processes of developing a health literacy toolkit: A case from Fukushima after the nuclear accident”)
- Health literacy seminar in February
- JMA Harvard Taro Takemi International Symposium in February